Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Use Your Vision Not Your Sight

IT is so easy to go through life with blinder on and look for the obvious. The true freedom that exists in this world is from within. Listen to life and use your vision. See, vision is different; it finds the god or the angle in things. Sight simple looks at something. For instance, the other day I caught every stop light in the country. I was headed home and hit a light in the middle of an empty street. It felt like I looked at that color red for 20 minutes. I thought, like a normal person, this is great another red light why me. Then I stops and used my vision, I saw that life was telling me to stop and take a minute to appreciate what I have and how lucky I am to live where I live. A truly freeing feeling. Through every dark night comes a bright day......this is unless you see the light in the darkness, then every day is a bright one!

Eric Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment