Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nothing Else Matters

Often times we find ourselves in tough spots and this is the basis of life if we really break it down. Life isn’t easy and it isn’t fair, but it is beautiful if done right. Let’s all not forget the most important things in life. We seem to focus on money and “things” too much, myself included. We all have a tendency to try and run through a wall that stands in our way instead of figuring out if we can go over or around it with less pain. These blinders will handicap you from achieving true wealth. By true wealth I don’t mean money in the bank (though that helps), I am talking the oldest of definitions. Where I come from true wealth is measured by the amount of those you have touched and those that love you. This is the true meaning of wealth. Take care of those around you and forget about yourself for a while. You will see your wealth jump through the roof and truly understand why we all go through these tough times, which is to see how we get out of them. Forget about working for a day and spend some time with those you love, no TV, no radio, no distractions, just them and you. Let me know how it goes.
My Mom loved Blue Roses and they always remind me of her, this was her advice to me and I would like to share it with al of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment